Security Officer at Umwalimu SACCO: (Deadline 13 October 2020)
Umwalimu SACCO is looking for inspired innovators, highly motivated, result-driven, dynamic self-driven, and highly creative personalities to collaborate with Umwalimu SACCO in taking it to the next level of success. Are you ready to take on this role and be part of the transformation? if you met the requirements send us the following:
Signed motivation letter, a detailed CV in English proven by photocopies of academic degrees, professional certificate if any, proof of experience as shown in your CV, Copy of National Identity card showing the date of birth, three referees, and any relevant document. The application documents should be sent via emails at firstname.lastname@example.org All soft copies should be in PDF format and organized in one file. Put the job title you are applying for e.g. “Director of Operations” as the subject of the email.
Applications will be accepted until October 13th, 2020 at 23h59min. Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
From time to time and as circumstances change within the organization; UMWALIMU SACCO may elect to accelerate, extend, or discontinue the selection process. As such Umwalimu SACCO reserve the right not to make an appointment at its sole discretion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Electronics with Training certificates in CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Detection, Work through Scanner.
- At least 2 years as a Security Officer in a reputable organization Haverience in security matters of a bank is an added value.
- Professional training in Security, Safety
- Professional training in Procedures and Investigations preferred.
- Basic Knowledge of Computer use (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Development, implementation, and management of the security policy for the organization including but not limited to:
- Security administration including management of Security Access Systems, Guards, CCTV, and Alarms.
- Asset Protection including Facilities, Premises, and Staff.
- Conduct interviews and Investigations of internal Security matters
- Act as the organization’s contact person with law enforcement officers
- Conduct security risk assessments for the organization
- Creation and management of a safety program including emergency procedures.
- Security crisis management
- Training staff on security and safety
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor
- Preparation and roll out of a well-documented security policy that is clear and understood by all
- Ensuring security to employees, SACCO’s assets and premises, and all other stakeholders Ensuring compliance with the regulators standards on matters of security and compliance with other legal requirements on security including fire disaster preparedness
2. SECURITY OFFICER
Reports to: Director of Operations
Age Limit: 35
NB: These vacant posts are opened to external as well as internal candidates.
Done at Kigali, 29 /09/2020
NDAHIGWA Damien Ag Director of HR & Administration