Analyst is responsible for offsite & onsite verification and deep analysis on all deposit guarantee fund operations.
- Collection of report submitted by all Banks & MFIs,
- Offsite verification and deep analysis of data submitted by Banks & MFIs to DGF versus data submitted to BSD,
- Follow up on issues related to submitted reports i.e. incomplete information,
- Reconciliation of premiums declared and paid,
- Liaise with branch inspectors to ensure all MFIs are complying with DGF requirements,
- Onsite verification of data reported by Banks & MFIs i.e. this should be done together with BSD& MFSD
- Draft report on the onsite verification,
- Maintaining Database of information on the register of the deposits and depositors,
- Daily coordination of clients data in the Electronic Data Warehouse to ensure availability of data in case of failure of any Bank& MFI,
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
Education and Experience Requirements;
- Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field, and relevant professional qualifications.
- At least two(2)years experience in financial sector
- At least intermediate professional courses level including ACCA,CPA or related Professional courses.
Skills and competencies required;
- Personal drive and effectiveness;
- Ability to generate breakthrough solutions;
- Ability to constantly deliver quality and value;
- Strong customer focus; and
- Effective communication skills.
Maximum Age:35 years