Job Title : 3 Field Officers
Project : Start Small Initiative
Reports to : Field Coordinator
Job location : Southern, Northern Provinces
- Selecting and meeting village and cell leaders where the project will start its activities
- Facilitate rapid participatory needs assessment and agree on how to identify project beneficiaries (AEE & Local authorities)
- Conducting home visits to families that will benefit from the project
- Facilitate identification of extremely poor people to benefit from the project interventions
- Facilitate the activities of the project (selecting leaders, formation of groups/clubs, Internal rules and regulations, Etc)
- Facilitate and conduct the activity of providing additional support to extremely identifies vulnerable families
- Facilitate and conduct training of trainers (TOTs) on topics related to the project.
- Facilitate the activity of choosing community facilitator/mentors.
- Facilitate and conduct quarterly meetings with stakeholders of the project (school head teachers, master trainer, mentor and peer mentors,.) representatives to assess effectiveness and efficiency of referral system in place
- Facilitate stakeholders’ representatives to collect quantitative data (raw data for management information system
- Participate in awareness raising activities on the project at district and lower levels (head teachers, parents teachers’ associations and wider community)
- Facilitate monitoring meeting with key project stakeholders
- Provide reports regularly to the Field Coordinator on the progress of the project implementation
- Presents a positive image of AEE when communicating with others and produce work consistently that meets AEE and donor requirements
- Perform other related duties as required by AEE and deals honestly with members of the public and other organizations
- Have a bachelor’s degree in Community Development Studies, Education, Social Studies, Public Health, Economics, Management, and other related studies,
- Have a Rwandan nationality
- Have a minimum of four (4) years’ experience
- Have a minimum of two (2) Years’ experience in community mobilization
- Have a strong participatory-building and training skills
- Be fluent in Kinyarwanda and French or English
- Being a female is an added value
- Have a valid driving license for Motorcycle
- A Born-again Christian who is compassionate and cares, with ability to foster teamwork.
- Should not be above 40 years old.
- Expression of interest letter
- Updated CV (maximum 2 pages) with contact details
- 3 references
- Copies of educational qualifications
- Church recommendation
- Criminal Background Record
- Copy of National Identity card.
- Copy of Driving License (Class A)
How to Apply
- Qualified and interested candidates should submit their application documents written in English addressed to AEE Rwanda Executive Secretary exclusively to: email@example.com by May 10th, 2021 not later than 01:00pm Kigali time.
N.B. Only selected candidates will be contacted for tests.
Done at Kigali, May 4th, 2021.
- 522 reads
Click on the APPLY button to send your application documents:
- Your application will be sent to the employer immediately (Allowed formats: .doc .pdf .txt .docx)
- A confirmation email will be sent to you few minutes afterwards
- You can request any documents archived from our website (ex: a job description, a CV, a cover letter…)
Please bear in mind that you should never be requested to pay to get interviews, or to pass extra certifications etc…