KOREA INTERNATIONAL COOPERATION AGENCY (KOICA)
Plot No. 10050, 34 KG 13 Ave. Nyarutarama, Kigali, Rwanda
September 23, 2021
|The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) was founded as a government agency on April 1, 1991, under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to implement Korea’s grants and technical cooperation programs in Korea’s partner countries. The Agency is also promoting sustainable development in developing countries while strengthening partnerships with a diverse range of stakeholders and development partners.KOICA started its first development cooperation with the Government of Rwanda in 2006, and the KOICA Rwanda Office was officially established in 2011, as an attaché to the Embassy of the Republic of Korea to the Republic of Rwanda, to extend and strengthen its development activities in the country.Located in the compound of the Korean Embassy, KOICA Rwanda Office is constantly seeking to enhance its performance, relations, and engagement with various stakeholders involved in development.|
KOICA Rwanda Office is therefore looking for competent candidates for the position of Finance Specialist.
|Contributing to poverty reduction and sustainable development of the Republic of Rwanda in line with Vision 2050 of the Republic of Rwanda and Country Partnership Strategy of the Republic of Korea; further strengthening the partnership of the two countries|
|Financial & Office Administration Specialist|
|Duties and ResponsibilitiesSupport financial management and accounting Provide office administration supportsProvide technical assistance on finance and accounting laws and policies Communicate and coordinate with partners clearly and effectivelyWork harmoniously with colleagues and partnersManage office space to maintain good working conditionsArrange meetings and liaise with partners whenever necessaryPerform other administrative tasks as assigned and directed by the managementPlan the appropriate time to meet deadlines and allocate the work effectively and clearlyMinimum Academic/Work Experience requirement:Academic requirement:(Mandatory) Bachelor’s Degree(Preferred) Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Communications, Finance, International Development, Development Studies or related fields Work requirementMinimum three years in Finance management or Accounting in Development fieldsRequired Skills and Competencies: Good command of English and Kinyarwanda with effective communication skills; Excellent computer skills (MS office, PowerPoint, and other Software products)Compliance with standards and regulationsLeading and Innovative working mindCollaboration within Teams and across boundaries with proactive attitudeTimely reporting skillsGood Communication and organizing skills Knowledge of the financial & administration field < Details of duties and responsibilities>JobDescriptionScope of WorkOutputFinancial Management① Manage and support office finances (salaries, insurance, VAT refund. etc) ② Manage issues with financial institutions (bank) ③ Support financial activities of the management④ Perform other duties related to financesPay salaries, insurances, office bills, VAT refund, and any other payment items under the guidance of the direct supervisor.Quarterly ReportManage issues related to banking and finances under the guidance of the direct supervisor.Quarterly ReportPerform duties related to finances under the guidance of the direct supervisor.Quarterly ReportManage financial records, financial documents and office documents under the guidance of the direct supervisorOffice Financial ReportOffice Administration① Manage office affairs ② Purchase office supplies and goods ③ Perform other duties related to office administrationReceive guests, facilitate meetings with partners, make reports and perform other duties related to office affairs under the guidance of the direct supervisor Purchase office supplies and assets, maintain assets and facilities, manage inventories of supplies and goods in the office, and perform other duties related to office supplies and goods under the guidance of the direct supervisor Support and facilitate office administration, research laws and policies related to finance and accounting, conduct field visits and perform other duties related to office administration under the guidance of the direct supervisor Others① Support office affairs, including workshops, business trips, etc② Perform other duties as assigned and directed by the managementSupport official ceremonies, workshops, and any other office events, provide internal training on finance management and perform other duties assigned by the management|
JOB APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- Interested candidates are required to submit an application letter addressed to Country Director of KOICA Rwanda Office, enclosed and sealed with ① Questionnaire, ② job application summary and ③ detailed C.V., ④ notarized copy of degree certificates and ⑤ past work certificates in related field
- The application documents mentioned above (①~⑤) should be submitted to the reception of the KOICA Rwanda Office in Plot No. 10050, 34 KG 13 Ave. Nyarutarama, Kigali until Friday 1st of October, 2021 by 14:00pm.
- The Questionnaire, job application summary, and detailed C.V. must be written within 2 pages in English otherwise the application will be disqualified.
- The relevant experience will only be effective with a hard copy of the certificates presented at submission and candidates must not be in employment elsewhere when accepting the job offer.
- Submitted copies of letter and documents are not to be returned. Only Successful candidates will be contacted and sit for Interview on 7th October, 2021.
Click on the APPLY button to send your application documents:
- Your application will be sent to the employer immediately (Allowed formats: .doc .pdf .txt .docx)
- A confirmation email will be sent to you few minutes afterwards
- You can request any documents archived from our website (ex: a job description, a CV, a cover letter…)
Please bear in mind that you should never be requested to pay to get interviews, or to pass extra certifications etc…