Apply for Full Tuition Scholarship at Polytechnic School in France. The deadline for this application is 1st October 2021.
Polytechnic Institute of Paris is proud to announce the need-based awards for the academic year 2021-2022. The grant is open to domestic and international students in France.
International, as well as French students, can apply to take the benefits of this application . Also, the candidates must be bachelor students at Polytechnic Institute of Paris in any discipline to be eligible. Winners will receive the award as a tuition fee waiver.
Likewise, the Polytechnic Institute of Paris is a research university system in France that ranks 61st worldwide by the QS World University Rankings 2021 and 93rd worldwide by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020. Its aims are to drive cutting-edge innovation while cultivating students’ inventiveness.
- Eligible Countries: French nationals and students from the remaining countries of the world are eligible to apply.
- Also, Bachelor degree programs available at Polytechnic Institute of Paris are eligible to apply for.
- Likewise, To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have applied and been accepted in a bachelor program with a tuition more than €1,400 at Polytechnic Institute of Paris.
- How to Apply: The applicants must take support from the online application platform to apply to the institute. Students that have successfully applied and been admitted will be considered.
- Also, the students must present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Likewise, official photo
- Transcripts and degrees
- Also, CV
- Personal statement
- Furthermore, Reference letter
- Applicants must have received schooling until high school and provide academic records of the last 3 years.
- Moreover, the students must provide the following tests with minimum scores required by the university:
- TOEFL IBT – 90
- IELTS – 6.5
- CAE/CPE – 176