HTV Channel yongeye kugira ikiganiro na Phn VIEIRA MUZOLA BPharma Msc. Atugezaho indi miti 3 yunganira 9 yatugejejeho mu biganiro 3 bibanza.
Afite ubunararibonye mubyerekeye imiti, abimazemo imyaka 20. Ushobora kumenyeramo byinshi utari uzi kuko atugira inama uko dushobora kugira ubuzima buzira umuze twifashishije umuti w’umwimerere.
Ese war’uzi ko guseka ubwobyo ar’umuti? Gutunga imbwa ubwabyo byatuma uramba igihe kirekire?
Ese war’uzi ko imirire ubwayo iyo ifashwe nabi, byakuviramo kurwaragurika?
Kurikira video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwV93ayvdJo&t=56s
Maze uhabwe ubusobanuro bwimbitse, turabifuriza kugira ubuzima buzire umuze. Kubirenze ubusobanuro twabahaye, mwasura Phn Vieira MUZOLA kuri website ye: www.wicogora.org
The Rwanda Forum for Rice Mill-RFRM
Job Title: Coordinator
Job Location: Headquarter in Kigali
The agricultural sector is the most important sector in the economy of Rwanda as it contributes significantly to the GDP, employment, export earnings, industrial growth, and in the reduction of poverty particularly in the rural areas. Generally, agriculture contributes around third of the GDP. It is estimated that around 70% of the population relies on agriculture as their main occupation. Rice is one of the major staple crops in Rwanda. In response to agriculture growing trend, Government of Rwanda has identified rice as a priority crop since 2002.
Rice is recognized as a key food and commercial crop and hence the National Rice Policy which looks forward to enhance self-sufficiency of rice markets in Rwanda. Agricultural program interventions are well aligned to contribute to agricultural transformation and Rice is among the priority crops of CIP (Crop Intensification Program).
The rice value chain is composed by several players and among them farmers and rice millers are very key. Farmers are organized in cooperatives, union and federation at the National level on the other hand there is a pool of 24 rice millers who are organized under an umbrella organization “forum” with objective to organize rice millers and provide advocacy to members in order to have one voice, recognized as ”The Rwanda Forum for Rice Millers-RFRM”
RFRM is looking for a qualified, self-driven, and committed individual Coordinator of the forum. The Coordinator shall supervise activities and staff at lower-level for the forum. The Coordinator is intended to give specific direction for other staff and leads the team. His responsibilities are to take care of daily operations of the forum, create and implement strategies designed to help growing the business of forum members and help in building smooth relationship with farmers. He shall manage other staff and projects in the company. Additionally, they make strategic decisions.
- Overseeing daily business operations.
- Developing and implementing growth strategies.
- Hiring employees.
- To be accountable to the Board of Directors to achieve the goals of the forum including:
- Development and delivery of the forum’s services
- Maintaining satisfactory records of human resources, finances, and evaluation
- Communication among the membership
- Compliance with relevant legislation and all regulations (MIFOTRA, RRA, RSSB)
- Prepare an appropriate annual budget and all financial statements reports
- Oversees the adherence to all internal controls
- Reviews all payrolls and responsible for all personnel management
- Reviews and approves all reimbursements and fund requests
- Evaluating performance and productivity.
- Analyzing accounting and financial data.
- Training low-level Coordinators and staff.
- Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
- Generating reports and giving presentations
- Reviews all incoming and outgoing invoices
- Rwandan citizen
- Having a clear understanding of the rice value chain;
- The Candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with large experience in agribusiness positions or Masters in Communications and Public Relations other related field;
- Minimum 5 years’ direct experience in managing same kind of business or in a comparable role;
- Proven knowledge and experience in Microsoft-Office, especially ms-Excel (advanced excel will be added value);
- Not less than 30 years old;
- Excellent leadership and Interpersonal Skills;
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English, Kinyarwanda, and French.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit 1page Cover letter, and an updated CV (maximum three pages) and names, title, and contacts of three professional referees, via email forum email: firstname.lastname@example.org or RFRM office in Kimironko, Gasabo District with the POSITION applied for clearly indicated in the subject line. The deadline for submission of applications is May 31st 2021 at 16:00hrs. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HTV Channel yongeye kugira ikiganiro na Phn VIEIRA MUZOLA BPharma Msc. Atugezaho indi miti 3 yunganira 9 yatugejejeho mu biganiro 3 bibanza. Afite ubunararibonye mubyerekeye...
HTV Channel yongeye kugira ikiganiro na Phn VIEIRA MUZOLA BPharma Msc. Yongeye kutugezaho indi miti 3 yunganira 6 yatugejejeho mu biganiro 2 bibanza. Afite ubunararibonye...
HTV Channel yagiranye ikiganiro cya 2 na Mme Keza Nea Vanelli, umuhanga muby’ubumuga bwo mu mutwe (Instructor and Psychologist for Children with Intellectual Disability), afite...
HTV Channel yagiranye ikiganiro na Mme Keza Nea Vanelli, umuhanga muby'ubumuga bwo mu mutwe (Instructor and Psychologist for Children with Intellectual Disability), afite uburambe bw'imyaka...
Phn MUZOLA Vieira ufite uburambe mu byerekeye imiti mva ruganda, akaba abimazemo imyaka igera kuri 20, yadusobanuriye uburyo iyo miti mva ruganda ar'inshuti yo kwitondera....