REQUEST OF QUOTATIONS FOR SUPPLY OF WATER TANKS TO VSF-BELGIUM IN RWANDA UNDER GREEN ENERGY RWANDA PROJECT
RFQ No:VSF-B/ PR/SUP/2021/04
VSF-Belgium is an International NGO based in Belgium whose vision is Healthy Animal, Healthy Human while its mission is “to strengthen the capacities of disadvantaged, livestock dependent communities to improve their well-being”. Created in 1985, VSF-Belgium currently work in 10 African Countries and has been working in Rwanda since the year 2001 in different facets of community mobilization and development, through implementation of various projects/programmes ranging from education, different aspects of animal health & improved animal management, agriculture, food security & livelihood, income generation & access to finance, green energy and different aspects of integrated environmental & natural resources management; across 13 districts of the country(for more information visit www.VSF-Belgium.org).
Since October 2020, VSF-Belgium, under the funding of Vlaams Brabant Province (Belgium), is implementing the project titles ‘’Green Energy Rwanda (phase II)’’ in districts of Huye, Nyanza, Nyamagabe and Ruhango in the Southern Province of Rwanda. VSF-B Belgium implements this project in partnership with IMBARAGA Farmers Organization. Thus VSF-Belgium intends to select the qualified firm / company for supplying 100 water tanks to which will be given to beneficiaries in various sectors of the districts mentioned above.
Terms of reference for Supply of water tanks to VSF-Belgium
VSF-Belgium Rwanda intends to select the qualified firms to Supply 100 water tanks
2.The objective and description of the assignment.
To supply water tanks to VSF-Belgium reserved to Green Energy Rwanda Project’s beneficiaries in Huye, Nyanza, Nyamagabe and Ruhango Districts in the Southern Province of Rwanda.
Therefore, VSF-Belgium would like to invite eligible bidders to submit bids for the Supply one hundred (100) water tanks via this Request for Quotation No: VSF-B/ PR/SUP/2021/04 as described in details in the table below:
|Item||Item Specification||Quantity||Unit price (Rwf)|
|Water tanks||Double layer cylindrical water tanks, virgin plastic (polythene), black, UV 100 % stabilized, pre-fabricated tank, respecting the standards established by RSB, capacity: 3000 liters, Diameter in mm: 1500, Length in mm: 2000||100|
Notice: (1) The delivery time is 10 days; (2) Itemized price must include the transport of water tanks to VSF-B & IMBARAGA office located at Huye, Mbazi sector.
Additional information and requirements:
- Submission letter (including the warranty period, indication of the bidding company’s address and contact person to communicate with VSF-Belgium );
- Presentation of the Certificate of domestic Company Registration;
- Certificate of RRA Tax Clearance;
- Presentation of the submission guarantee of Rwf 2,000,000 offered by a recognized institution,
- Presentation of a proof of a credit line or the bank commitment to offer the credit line ,specifically to this tender, equivalent to twenty million Rwandan Francs (Rwf 20,000,000) respectively,
- Presentation of at least 2 references of similar work completion;
- Present photos of the items to be supplied;
- Validity of offer and delivery schedule after reception of VSF-Belgium purchase order.
Note: The non-presentation of documents listed above constitute the elimination criteria.
- Selection and Evaluation criteria
Selection will be based on price, Compliance to specifications, Delivery Time and quality of water tanks and company experience Presentation of the submission guarantee, company eligibility, Presentation of a proof of a credit line or the bank commitment to offer the credit line. The evaluation of each response to this RFQ will be based on company’s demonstrated competence, compliance, format, and organization. The local purchase Order will be awarded to the bidder that receives the highest score as set out in the criteria below:
|Selection criteria||Score 100%|
|Compliance to specification||10|
|Delivery time (10 days calendar) and warranty period (1 year)||20|
|Presentation of the submission guarantee||10|
|Presentation of a proof of a credit line or the bank commitment to offer the credit line||10|
|Company experience ( at least 2 references of similar work completion) and reliability||10|
|Price of items||40|
3.Terms and conditions
- The currency of the bid will be Rwandan Francs (Frw) and will be inclusive of all applicable fees and Taxes.
- It is anticipated that award will be made solely on the basis of these original quotations.
- However, VSF-Belgium reserves the right to conduct any of the following:
- Conduct negotiations with and/or request clarifications from the bidder prior to award while preference will be given to bidders who can address the full requirements of this RFQ,
- The Request for Quotes is not and shall not be considered an offer by VSF-Belgium.
- All responses must be received on or before the date and time indicated on the RFQ. All late responses will be rejected.
- All unresponsive quotes will be rejected.
- All quotes will be considered binding offers. Prices quoted must be valid for entire period provided by respondent.
- All procurement will be subject to VSF-BELGIUM contractual terms and conditions and contingent on the availability of donor funding.
- VSF-BELGIUM reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation or cancel the procurement process at any time, without assigning any reason, and shall have no liability to any vendors submitting RFQs for such rejection or cancellation of the procurement.
- The bidders are solely obligated to pay for all costs, of any kind whatsoever, which may be incurred by bidder or any third parties, in connection with the Response. All Responses and supporting documentation shall become the property of VSF-BELGIUM.
- Questions & bid submission deadline
- Questions regarding this request may be addressed to VSF-Belgium in Rwanda by email: email@example.com (with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org) and must be received no later than April 29, 2021. Responses to questions will be distributed to all interested parties not later than 30 April2021.
- The bid submission dossier to this RFQ should be submitted scanned, signed and stamped documents in PDF format, addressed to Rwanda Office Coordination and Great Lakes Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer and sent to the email address: email@example.com (with copy to firstname.lastname@example.org) ;clearly indicating the subject line: ’’ Supply of Water tanks to VSF-Belgium in Rwanda under Green Energy Rwanda Project”, and no later than 3rd May 2021 at 5:00 p.m. (Due to the COVID-19 pandemic prevention measures, only scanned soft copies will be accepted at the email mentioned above).
Done at Kigali, on 23 April 2021
Rwanda Office Coordination and Great Lakes Regional Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
- 361 reads
Click on the APPLY button to send your application documents:
- Your application will be sent to the employer immediately (Allowed formats: .doc .pdf .txt .docx)
- A confirmation email will be sent to you few minutes afterwards
- You can request any documents archived from our website (ex: a job description, a CV, a cover letter…)
Please bear in mind that you should never be requested to pay to get interviews, or to pass extra certifications etc…