Apply for Scholarship at University of Reading in the UK. The deadline for this application is 8th September 2021.
The University of Reading is a public university in Reading, Berkshire, England. Additionally, it was founded in 1892 as University College, Reading, a University of Oxford extension college.
EU Bursary at University of Reading, UK 2021-2022 is open for International Students . Also, the scholarship allows Bachelor level programs in the field of All Subjects taught at University of Reading . Likewise, the deadline of the scholarship is 08 Sep 2021.
EU Bursary at University of Reading, UK 2021-2022 is available to undertake Bachelor level programs at University of Reading.
Following subject are available to study under this scholarship program.
- All Subjects
The University of Reading under this application will provide the selected students with a maximum amount of £6000 while they transition from home fee status to international fee status.
International Students are eligible.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The students must ordinarily be resident in an EU country and be classified by the University as an international student for fees purposes.
- Likewise, the students must have received an offer of admission for an eligible program of study in the academic year 2021/22.
The students must apply online through the National Admission Service to any desired undergraduate degree program at the University of Reading.
- The bursary will be applied automatically for eligible students who are accepted by the university.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide the following documents for Scholarship at University of Reading in the UK:
- High school diploma/transcript
- Additionally, a level and International Baccalaureate qualifications required
- Likewise, overseas International Qualifications
- Also, proof of residency
Admission Requirements: The students should meet all entry requirements of the university.
Language Requirement: The students must submit the results of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 88 to 100
- Furthermore, IELTS – 6.5 to 8.0
- CPE – A to C
- CAE – 193 to 200